On Gear Live: Apple’s HUGE Siri Apple Intelligence Fumble w/ John Gruber - Geared Up 205

Kim KardashianKanye West might force Kim Kardashian to quit reality TV.

The "Clique" singer - who recently announced his girlfriend of nine months is expecting their first child in June - is said to be uncomfortable about the idea of her documenting her pregnancy on her family's series Keeping Up With The Kardashians but is willing to go along with it for now.

A source close to the 35-year-old rapper told HollywoodLife.com, "You know Kanye is just rolling with the punches right now with everything. He not tripping - YET! All this TV is new to him and Kim is explaining to him that everything is going to be OK and she's encouraging him to just go with the fact that the pregnancy -- or at least part of it -- will be filmed. I know deep down, [Kanye] isn't trying to pimp out his baby like that. He and Kim got way more than enough money to take care of 100 kids if they want to have that many. But he know that when it comes to Kim and her family, especially that mother of hers, it's all business and that show is how they make their money. So he juggling all this [stuff] in his head right now, but he ain't all hyped about it yet because it hasn't gone down yet - the filming that is."

Click to continue reading Kim Kardashian May Quit TV

Gallery: Kim Kardashian May Quit TV


Advertisement

Amy Poehler and Tina FeyTina Fey hopes the celebrities at the Golden Globe Awards get drunk and embarrass themselves.

The 30 Rock star will co-host the ceremony with her friend Amy Poehler, but the duo believe alcohol will help make the night more entertaining and are hoping those attending will drink lots.

"Because it's such a fun kind of sloppy night, it's not really about the host giving any kind of big comedy performance. It's our job to keep things moving and also try to get the movie stars more liquored-up so that hopefully someone's boob will fall out of a dress. That's our main role. The luckiest we could get would be for something interesting and spontaneous to happen. We have a lot of spontaneous things planned," Tina said.

However, Parks and Recreation star Amy joked she is going on a pub-crawl before the ceremony on Sunday: "I'm going to pub-crawl it all the way to the venue and then try to take a two-hour blackout nap before we start, and then as soon as the show is over, I'm going to go on a 10-day juice cleanse."

Gallery: Tina Fey Hopes for Drunk Celebrities


Britney SpearsBritney Spears wants to secure more TV work.

The 31-year-old "Till The World Ends" singer - whose contract with The X Factor reportedly won't be renewed - is said to have instructed her management team to find her a recurring role on a sitcom.

"Britney's manager, Larry Rudolph, is reading television scripts that the singer could accept. Britney's dad, Jamie feels that having his daughter on a sitcom would be a good fit for her. Britney needs to be kept busy, and a structured environment such as a television sitcom would be a natural fit for her. There is also a possibility that Britney could get her own television sitcom, but that appears to be more of a long shot. She actually has very natural comedic talents and is very funny, in an airhead sort of way," a source close to the singer said.

Sources previously revealed that the blonde beauty would not be returning to The X Factor after recently completing her one-year contract as a judge alongside Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and L.A. Reid.

Click to continue reading Britney Spears Wants Her Own Sitcom

Gallery: Britney Spears Wants Her Own Sitcom


Hugh Grant on 'The Daily Show'

Hugh Grant is a "big pain in the ass." The Music and Lyrics actor was blasted by The Daily Show host Jon Stewart for being rude to his staff and Jon says he will never be invited back.

Speaking at a fundraiser for the Montclair Film Festival in New Jersey recently, Jon said, "He's giving everyone s**t the whole time, and he's a big pain in the ass. And we've had dictators on the show." Jon also revealed Hugh complained about the clip of his flop movie Did You Hear About The Morgans? which was played on the show, asking "What is that clip? It's a terrible clip" to which the host replied, "Well, then make a better f***ing movie."

Click to continue reading Hugh Grant Blasted by Jon Stewart

Gallery: Hugh Grant Blasted by Jon Stewart


Mariah Carey and Nick CannonMariah Carey's husband convinced her to join the American Idol panel.

The "Hero" singer admitted she was initially wary of taking a role on the judging panel of the pop star search show but America's Got Talent host Nick Cannon talked her into it.

"He really wanted me to do this. I had my own kind of reservations about it because I didn't know how I would adapt to the situation. It's a huge deal," she said.

However, Mariah admitted she would have hated to be a contestant on the show when she was first starting out: "I get really attached to certain people for different reasons whether it's their story or what it mainly is is talent. Sometimes I see myself in some of the contestants when I first started and I'm glad I didn't have to do a show like this. I would have hated it! It's been really fun. We're still in the beginning stages but I've learned a lot. I want to continue to be the best I can be in order to help contestants. It's that for me. I don't know if I have a judging style. I try to speak as frankly as possible, but as kindly as possible not sugar coating the whole thing because that does nobody any good and that's boring to watch."

Gallery: Mariah Carey: “Nick Cannon Convinced Me to Join Idol”


Matthew MorrisonMatthew Morrison says there's no musical rivalry amongst the Glee cast.

The actor - who plays teacher Will Schuester on the hit musical comedy show - insists that although many of the talented cast members are capitalizing on their fame by releasing their own music, they're not in competition with each other. "We're very supportive. I'm excited because Naya [Rivera] and Amber [Riley] are working on their new albums. I'm really excited for them. I feel like they're voices that should be heard. I respect them as artists," he said. When pressed further about friendly rivalry amongst the cast, he said, "Not at all."

Matthew, 34, is set to return to his stage roots for an album of Broadway musical covers, which he will release next year, and although he released a self-titled album in 2011, he feels this is the record he should've made all along. "Coming from Glee, my first album, I really wanted to write some of my own songs just because I wanted people to take me more seriously. Glee is pretty much karaoke, we're doing [songs by] established artists. For this album, this is what I should have done from the get-go - it's what I grew up singing. It's all Broadway classics. I spent three months just doing research on pretty much every Broadway song you could ever imagine. It was just an amazing experience. I kind of selected the best 15 songs that would fit me and fit the live show I want to put on."

Gallery: Matthew Morrison: There’s No ‘Glee’ Rivalry


Beyonce and Wendy Williams

"I am a Beyonce fan and I am going to be watching this documentary even if she doesn't introduce us to new stuff... I want to watch it. Fortunately one of the TVs in our kitchen has closed captioning so I can understand what she says -  because you know Beyonce can’t talk. Beyonce sounds like she has a fifth grade education... I just said, I'm a fan but lets call a spade a spade."

- Talk show host Wendy Williams anticipates Beyonce's upcoming HBO documentary, set to air Febuary 16, 2013.

(Make sure to check out our other notable quotes.)

Read More | Daily Mail

Gallery: Quote of the Day: Wendy Williams on Beyonce Documentary


Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan allegedly refused to film the final scenes for a home improvement series despite receiving $200,000 worth of renovations for free.

The Liz & Dick actress - who is currently trying to pay back a huge tax bill - reportedly refused to film a big reveal moment after her home was given an expensive revamp as part of the Bravo series Million Dollar Decorators.

Sources told gossip website TMZ.com that the 26-year-old troubled starlet agreed to take part in the series earlier this year in exchange for her rental home - which costs her $8,000 a month - getting a free makeover worth an estimated $200,000. The actress was said to have initially cooperated with producers and filmed a furniture-shopping segment in March, along with other footage at the house. But once the renovations were completed, Lindsay allegedly stopped communicating with the show's team. Insiders say that the actress is still living in the house but it is now too messy to be filmed and producers are said to be planning to use other clips to cobble together a big reveal moment since Lindsay won't take part. The episode is scheduled to hit screens early next year.

Gallery: Lindsay Lohan Refuses to Film Big Reveal


Cheryl ColeCheryl Cole is suing The X Factor for $2.3 million after being dropped by the show.

The "Promise This" hitmaker was axed from music mogul Simon Cowell's talent show just days into the first auditions last year and though she was paid her salary for the entire season, but Cheryl, 29, is claiming they still owe her money.

TMZ reports that Cheryl says she signed a "Pay or Play" contract with production company Blue Orbit, who runs the show, in April 2011 and was assured that she would receive $2 million for the second season of the show - even if she wasn't to appear on the judging panel again. Cheryl also states in her 11-page lawsuit that she is owed further expenses which she was promised, such as a $100,000 wardrobe allowance, a stylist at $25,000 and $15,000-per-month for every hotel she stayed at in Los Angeles, California, during the filming of the show.

Click to continue reading Cheryl Cole Suing ‘X Factor’ for $2.3 Million

Gallery: Cheryl Cole Suing ‘X Factor’ for $2.3 Million


RihannaRihanna is bringing her Styled To Rock TV show to the US. The production - which sees designers battle it out to create a stage outfit for the singing star - was axed after one series on Sky Living in the UK, but the "Diamonds" singer will now partner with the Style Network to resurrect it in the US.

"Fashion has always played an integral part in my life and career. I am so excited to partner with Style Network and share my creative insight with these 12 designers and give them this opportunity to showcase their work," she said in a statement.

The UK show was hosted by Henry Holland and Nicola Roberts, but the celebrity line-up has yet to be announced for the new show. Rihanna herself only appeared in three episodes before it was dropped after failing to draw in enough viewers and production crew also blamed the hectic schedule of the pop stars who took part for causing problems.

Click to continue reading Rihanna to Launch American ‘Styled To Rock’

Gallery: Rihanna to Launch American ‘Styled To Rock’


Advertisement